Orange County Criminal Defense Attorney
Choosing a lawyer is one of life’s most critical decisions. When you are accused of a crime, more than your liberty is at stake – you risk loss of career, home, and reputation. When you are injured and unable to work due to the fault of another, you face potentially the same catastrophic consequences. In either case, you are swept into a chain of events over which you feel you have no control. That is why you must act quickly and wisely.
You need an attorney you can trust - an attorney who has the experience, reputation, skill, and determination to successfully defend your rights and secure a just result in your case. When it comes to your freedom and your future, you owe it to yourself and to your loved ones to hire the very best. Criminal Lawyer in Orange County
Mr. Flores is a former Orange County Deputy District Attorney who handled some of the highest profile criminal cases in the State of California and Orange County. He also practiced in the civil arena with a large national law firm in Orange County and Arizona handling personal injury product liability cases. He is a highly skilled lawyer with a reputation for integrity and fierce trial skill. Below are just some of the areas that Mr. Flores will handle. Please read on to learn more about Edward R. Flores.
Mr. Flores holds an AV® Peer Review Rating. AV is the preeminent Rating, achievable only after admission to the bar for at least ten years, indicating the highest level of legal ability and ethics; The pinnacle of professional excellence. See Martindale-Hubbell
“I hear much of people's calling out to punish the guilty, but very few are concerned to clear the innocent.” - Daniel Defoe
Top Criminal Defense Attorney Services
- Each client will be treated courteously and respectfully.
- Client telephone calls will be returned promptly.
- Discussions with client will be at all times honest and direct.
- Edward R. Flores will pursue client’s objectives zealously as governed by the Rules of Professional Responsibility, ethical conduct, and the law.
- Your case will be handled competently and diligently in accord with the highest standards of the legal profession.
- Client communications will at all times be kept confidential. This applies to all communications made during the attorney/client relationship even after your case has concluded and the relationship has ceased.
- All fees and costs will be explained in advance.
- You will receive copies of important documents.
“There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” - Ayn Rand
Orange County Lawyer Edward R. Flores - Former Senior Deputy District Attorney
Orange County Criminal Defense
Orange County Attorney Profile
Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
Top of Page
DISCLAIMER: This site and any information contained including outbound links herein are intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Seek competent legal counsel for advice on any legal matter.