Legal Experience You Can Trust in Orange, CA
When people in Orange, CA, and the surrounding areas face a legal issue, they turn to the Flores Law Group, A Professional Corporation. As a top personal injury and criminal defense lawyer, Attorney Flores understands the nuances of both civil and criminal law and will fight for your rights. With over 30 years of legal experience, he has the unmatched experience you need when you’ve been personally injured or charged with a crime.
If you have questions or concerns about the value of a claim after personal injury or the best defense strategy available to you, you need a lawyer who will listen and get to know your unique situation. Let Edward R. Flores and our legal team at the Flores Law Group, A Professional Corporation get to work immediately to protect you and your interests. We treat every client like family, and we’re proud to serve the Orange County community.
The ripple effects from an accident caused by someone else’s negligence can have an unfathomable impact on your life. Your injuries could impede your ability to work, put a strain on your family, and reduce your overall wellbeing for years to come. Through personal injury claims filed with the assistance of a dedicated personal injury lawyer, you can put a monetary value on your injuries to make your life better and enable proper medical care.
You may be eligible to receive compensation for your medical expenses, property damage, past and future lost wages, loss of earning potential, and pain and suffering (the overall toll the accident has taken on your mental, emotional, and physical health). If you can show that the at-fault party was grossly negligent in causing your injuries, you may even be awarded punitive damages, which are meant to punish the wrongdoer and add to your own monetary benefit.
At the Flores Law Group, A Professional Corporation, we handle all types of personal injury cases, including the following:
- Auto accidents – If you’ve been injured in an auto accident, you’re probably facing steep property damage on top of a serious injury. High-speed-accidents on the road often lead to spinal injuries, brain injuries, third-degree burns (or “road rash”, if you’re on a motorcycle), and more. As soon as you’ve sought immediate treatment from a medical professional, it’s advisable to reach out to an auto accidents attorney in CA to evaluate your claim potential.
- Dog bites – Dog bites send thousands of people to the emergency room each year. Due to the nature of a dog attack, this type of wound often leads to permanent scarring or disfigurement. A lawyer can help you determine if your case involves a negligent dog owner.
- Nursing home neglect – It’s all too easy (and, unfortunately, common) for your elderly loved one to become the victim of nursing home abuse and neglect. Due to memory issues caused by diseases like dementia, seniors often struggle to report what’s happening to them. If you suspect your loved one is suffering from illegal treatment, contact a nursing home neglect attorney to discuss your concerns.
- Slip and falls – This type of accident is common in grocery stores or areas with items prone to spilling. Store managers have a duty to mop up unsafe floor conditions or notify the public of wet conditions as soon as possible. If you’ve been injured due to their negligence, reach out to a slip and falls attorney in Orange County today.
- Premises liability – Each premise has the legal responsibility of keeping its spaces safe for the consumers and visitors. Broken sidewalks, damaged escalators, and faulty railings can cause injuries for unsuspecting people. A premises liability lawyer can help you determine whether you have a claim after an accident on someone else’s property.
- Plus, apartment liability, product liability, medical malpractice cases, and more.
Attorney Edward R. Flores has successfully brought hundreds of personal injury claims for accident victims here in Orange, California. Learn more about what he can do for you by scheduling your personal case evaluation today.
Edward R. Flores gained critical trial experience as a former prosecutor in the Orange County District Attorney’s office, where he handled the most serious cases. He has now dedicated his career to giving defendants the personal attention and top-notch legal representation they deserve.
In his years serving clients accused of crimes in Orange, CA, Attorney Flores has crafted successful defense strategies against charges of burglary, computer crimes, domestic violence, juvenile crimes, sex crimes, white-collar crimes, workers’ compensation fraud, and more.
Some charges, such as sexual assault, can be prosecuted in criminal court but also allow the alleged victim to bring their own case in civil court. If you find yourself facing liability after being accused of a crime, you need a lawyer with maximum experience in both criminal and civil courtrooms. Anyone charged with, accused of, or investigated for a sex offense should hire an experienced sexual assault lawyer immediately. Our California sexual assault liability lawyer at the Flores Law Group, A Professional Corporation has defended against cases where plaintiffs were seeking compensation for being sexually abused. Attorney Flores understands that the mere suggestion of having committed any type of sexual crime can have catastrophic effects on your reputation, your future, and your livelihood. He works diligently to minimize any negative repercussions of an accusation on your life.
If you’re facing any type of criminal charge or civil liability for a crime, it’s critical to seek immediate legal advice and hire an experienced Orange County criminal attorney like Edward R. Flores. He knows how to prevent potential charges and how to defend against whatever charges have been filed.
Edward R. Flores | Personal Injury and Criminal Defense Attorney in Orange, California
At the Flores Law Group, A Professional Corporation, we have a reputation for getting to the facts, no matter how hard we have to dig, and providing unmatched representation for our clients. Choosing the right lawyer to guide you through your personal injury claim or criminal charge can make all the difference in your case. When you need legal help, go with the respected, experienced, aggressive lawyer with over 30 years of trial experience. Go with the attorney you can trust.
Contact the Flores Law Group, A Professional Corporation to schedule your personal consultation today.